Applications of the Electron beam lithography department
• Maskless direct e-beam writing of submicrometer patterns on the top of various types of wafers with diameter up to 160 mm for: the development of microelectronic circuits, optoelectronic and photonics devices, sensors, MEMS, and top-down patterning for nanotechnology.
• Patterning methods based on e-beam lithogaphy.
• Patterning of masks for Reactive Ion Etching (RIE).
• Patterned surfaces for nanotechnology.
• Thin film deposition techniques – special sputtering and evaporation processes.
• Fabrication of binary photomasks for photolithography and deep-UV lithography